I had taken a bit of time off from training. As I began to get back into shape I was cycling regularly but wanted to address my weakest point in a Triathlon. The run.
I have used Coaches before, and static plans I have found online. None seemed to help me make significant improvements with my running. I then came across an AI platform called Train As One that creates truly customized plans based on all of the analytic data I can provide to it.
Train As One provides me a daily workout plan based on the goals I have provided it. Currently I am working on my running pace for a 5k. I get workout distances and pacing recommendations that I have never seen before. Essentially, I am running slower at the moment to build up to my goal. So far I have been very pleased with Train As One, and hope to expand my goals up to the Half Marathon distance in the coming months.
- Zwift – That’s Amore in WatopiaOn August 4, 2022 8:45 pm went 1.87 mi. during 00:34:21 hours burning 97 calories.
- #trainasone – TOO HOT 🥵On July 13, 2022 3:28 pm went 1.62 mi. during 00:20:31 hours burning 182 calories.
- Training Economy #trainasoneOn July 12, 2022 6:43 pm went 1.38 mi. during 00:16:04 hours burning 171 calories.
- Training Interval #trainasoneOn July 11, 2022 8:19 pm went 2.48 mi. during 00:28:03 hours burning 347 calories.
- Volcano Flat in Watopia with D. DieselOn July 11, 2022 12:20 pm went 11.86 mi. during 00:37:36 hours climbing 262.47 ft. burning 250 calories.